Thursday, March 30, 2017

http://dilbert.com/strip/2017-03-30

Wally is the master at getting no where fast. His indifference is off-putting, yet admirable when you consider it's plausible and mildly excusable. Now granted a month is rather inexcusable amount of time to not bring up questions. Wanting to ask in person sounds plausible, but not writing any questions to ask is down right lazy regardless.
Did I ever mention I was fired for not calling my boss when I had questions? I worked weekends and she refused to check her email on weekends. I didn't feel like I knew her well enough to call her at home, but I didn't know she deliberately avoided email on weekends. I personally think she hated my politics and used my lack of communicating by phone as means to fire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment