Tuesday, April 25, 2017

http://dilbert.com/strip/2017-04-25

Following up yesterday's interview relating to business culture, today we see PHB tauting their culture as its strength. What is this strength? Fierce competitive culture... that is modestly hidden.
Meh.
Did I already mention I got "promoted" to team lead last week? Yesterday, my boss's "right hand" essentially asked me why I worried about getting things done well. I had to go on the road during the unload and nothing really seemed accomplished during the half-hour plus I was gone. I probably mentioned I almost hate my team.
I rather be on the bench of a championship team than the captain of a last place team. I have no sympathy for Milton's Satan. I just need to find a way to make my team to embrace a team culture. They lack the individual element of having distinction beyond being my whiny team member, my ditsy team member, and my slow minded member. Sure we get the job done when all is said and done, but there's so much room to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment