Tuesday, January 3, 2017

http://dilbert.com/strip/2017-01-03

Not sure what Dilbert means by "technical debt," but I could google it. Yesterday, I was ignorant of setting up a programming environment, and I've yet to google it. I shouldn't feel the need to google to understand a joke.
I am assuming that "technical debt" relates to "setting up the programming environment," since I googled the latter. In my bathroom analogy, I didn't mention that each stage involves purchasing materials. I have the floor tile and wall tile purchased, but I don't have backer board for the wall behind sink and toilet. One of the reasons, I'm factoring 3 days into the procedure is the meh of buying stuff. I will probably google "technical debt" after I write about dilbertcomstrip2017-01-04.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment