Tuesday, January 10, 2017

http://dilbert.com/strip/2017-01-10

PHB and Catbert are discussing Ted. I thought Ted had his ashes flushed down the toilet by Wally last year, but evidently he's alive and doing a terrible job. Catbert suggest PHB talk to him to make him want to quit. About what doesn't matter for PHB talking for two minutes made Catbert's tail go asleep. Other than my understanding that Ted died on launch pad on his rocket to Mars, today seems like yesterday's strip.
Of course, Catbert being in today's makes me think of "the moan," and "feng shui."

Disclaimer: All Dilbert Strip commentary is limited to my general ignorance. As I stated in the beginning of this blog, I never was much for Dilbert. I started following the strip in the Fall of '16 after coming across Scott Adams via Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment